Monday, August 20, 2012

And So It Begins...

Welcome to WhoLey NicoLey.

Prior to starting I have to give a thank you to the people that believed in me enough to inspire me to begin this journey: A. Archer, A. (DeVaan) Sellers, you have been friends of mine for so long and remain dear to my heart always.

... "You are SuperMom"... said a friend to me recently. "You have to start a blog and keep it focused on the whole food kick, working out and fitness stuff. Mom's will eat this stuff up."

And so, here we are.

I am making a commitment to blog every Monday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday/OR Sunday evenings. All my posts are dedicated to mothers all around the world, however, I'm sure that anyone will find the information presented useful.

My goal is to inspire others to want to live a better life. I recently told a close friend that life is too short. If you're unhappy with aspects in your life, change them. If you want to go somewhere, go. If you dream of doing this or doing that, do this or that.

Here's to leaving all excuses behind and stepping forward with the best foot possible.

Cheers, NCB

No comments:

Post a Comment